Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
BY CLICKING ON "Log in"ON THE WI-FI SYSTEM SIGN-UP PAGE, YOU REPRESENT that:
1. YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND
2. YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not use the Wi-Fi System. Your electronic acceptance of the Agreement by clicking on "Log in"on the sign-up page has the same effect as if you had actually signed the Agreement. The effective date of this Agreement is the date that you click on "Log in".
Description of Wi-Fi System/Service Availability
Spiderlink will provide access to the Wi-Fi System at locations ("Enabled Locations") that have been equipped with wireless access points. Access points or Enabled Locations may not be available in all areas of the hotel and may not always be operational.
Access to Internet
Spiderlink does not screen or restrict access to any content placed on or accessible through the Internet. Spiderlink also does not screen or restrict communications between parties via the Internet. You acknowledge that if you access the Internet you may receive or be exposed to content, goods or services which you consider to be improper, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive. You agree that the Spiderlink is not liable for any action or inaction with respect to any such content on the Internet accessible through the Wi-Fi System.
You must (1) provide all equipment (including computer hardware and software, personal digital assistants, wireless network cards, etc.) to connect to the Wi-Fi System, (2) comply with local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws. You agree to be responsible for and to bear all risk and consequences for (1) the accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or usefulness of any content available through the Wi-Fi System and (2) all communications that you send or receive via the Wi-Fi System. The hotel does not undertake the security of any data you send through the Wi-Fi System and it is your responsibility to secure such data.
Acceptable Use Policy
All users of the Wi-Fi System must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This AUP is intended to prevent unacceptable uses of the internet. Spiderlink does not actively monitor the use of the Wi-Fi System under normal circumstances. Similarly we do not exercise editorial control or review the content of any Web site, electronic mail transmission, newsgroup or other material created or accessible over or through the Wi-Fi System. However, we may remove, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject Spiderlink to liability or may violate this AUP. Spiderlink may co-operate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to the Wi-Fi System.The following constitute examples of violations of this AUP.You agree to not use the Wi-Fi System to:
(1) Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(2) Harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
(3) Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Wi-Fi System;
(4) Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
(5) Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(6) Transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail, ""spam, ""chain letters, ""pyramid schemes"or any other form of solicitation;
(7) Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(8) Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
(9) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
(10) "Stalk"or otherwise harass another;or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
(11) Resell the Wi-Fi System without the hotel's authorization;
(12) Use the Wi-Fi System for high volume data transfers, especially sustained high volume data transfers, hosting a web server, IRC server, or any other server.
You understand and agree that the hotel may disclose your communications and activities using the Wi-Fi System in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities and judicial orders.
You agree that the Spiderlink may terminate this Agreement and cancel your access to the Wi-Fi System at any time, without notice and for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, security or safety reasons, and/or using the Wi-Fi System to perform any illegal activity. You further agree that in the event of termination for any reason, Spiderlink will have no liability to you.
Notice of Problems or Complaints
If you experience a problem accessing or using the Wi-Fi System, report the problem by calling the reception.
THE WI-FI SYSTEM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"AND "AS AVAILABLE"BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SPIDERLINK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SPIDERLINK MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE HOTEL OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE, AND ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO, THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY AND THE HOTEL DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH RISKS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE SPIDERLINK OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
Refund and Cancellation
(i). Renewal/Subscription charges will not be refunded in any scenario.
(ii). Spiderlink shall initiate the security deposit within 60 Days from the date of termination request from the customer.
(iii). Payment will be made post recovery of assets any installed at subscriber premises.
(iv). No request will be entertained post 6 months.
Dear Customer, we at Spiderlink Networks Private Limited (‘SNPL’) care for you and try to provide you with the best possible service. For any reason if you are not satisfied with our services or have any queries, you may contact us as under: Write to us at email@example.com ‘SNPL’ Customer Care Number: 0141-3824100 / 9660090100 available Monday to Saturday 8AM to 10PM and Sunday 9AM to 6PM. Please do remember to take the docket/complaint number once your compliant is registered by the customer care executive. If you are not satisfied with our response or your complaint remains unaddressed, you may make an appeal to the Appellate Authority to Mr. ( Gaurav Sharma ) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9887255009 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. To access the status of your complaint in the ‘Web-based Complaint Monitoring System’, log on to mypage.spiderlink.in
Complaints Redressal Mechanism: Call Center
A unique Docket Number / Complaint Reference Number is provided to you for all the
We will retain details about complaints for each docket number for a minimum period of three months.
Complaint center shall communicate to you through call, email or SMS, the docket number, date & time of registration of complaint and likely resolution time of the complaint to you upon receipt of such complaint.
Redressal of the complaints and service requests shall be in accordance with the time frame as specified under the Quality of Service regulations issued by TRAI, and for those cases wherein such time frame is not specifically defined shall be addressed within a period not exceeding three days.
On completion of action on a complaint, details of action taken on the complaint shall be communicated to the you and the same shall be updated in our records.
If you are not satisfied with the redressal of his complaint by the Complaint Centre, or your complaint remains unaddressed within the period specified above, you may appeal with the appellate authority for Redressal of the complaint. Every appeal shall be preferred within a period of thirty days after expiry of the timeline as per the Quality of Service regulations. Appellate Authority may entertain an appeal after the expiry of the said period of thirty days but before three months from the expiry of the time limit specified above, if it is satisfied that there was sufficient cause for not filing it within that period. No fee shall be charged for filing an appeal before the Appellate Authority. A unique appeal number will be allotted to every complaint made by you by the appellate desk and will be informed to you within 3 days by SMS or email. Appellate authority will resolve the appeal within 36 days of receipt of the appeal by the Appellate Authority.
Appellate Authority: Mr. Gaurav Sharma
Address: SPIDERLINK Networks Pvt. Ltd. 703, 7th Floor, Diamond Tower, Purani Chungi, Ajmer Road, Jaipur- 302021 ( Rajasthan) Email: email@example.com Contact: 9887255009 (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) (Mon to Fri)